Skip to main content

Blogs from My Web Site - BeBe Daniels - Photos, Bio

Bebe Daniels started out as a Silent Film star, playing with Gloria Swanson, Wallace Reid, Agnes Ayres, and Wanda Hawley in "The Affairs of Anatol" in 1921 and Rudolph Valentino in "Monsieur Beaucaire" in 1924.

I've also included, below, a link to a Wikipedia Bio of Bebe. She had a long, successful career, not a common thing with Silent Film stars. And most importantly, her marriage to Ben Lyons lasted 41 years!

Bebe Daniels Bio

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus