Skip to main content

Blogs from My Web Site - Conquering Power

I got this photo, recently, of Rudolph Valentino and Alice Terry, from the film "The Conquering Power" 1921. Both actors also played together
in "The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse" that same year. Four Horsemen is the movie that shot Valentino to stardom.

Rudy is my favorite male star. I became a Rudy fan after I acquired a Lenci Valentino doll. I hadn't seen any of his films up until then.
Because he died at age 31, and he had had studio disputes that prevented him from filming, there aren't many films available. There are lost
films that I hope will be discovered and distributed, such as "The Rogue's Romance", one of his earliest films, dating 1919, and "A Sainted Devil", dated 1924.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus