Skip to main content

Blogs from My Web Site - Jazz Bands in Pierrot Costumes

As you can see, Pierrot costumes were big during this era. Even Jazz bands dressed in costume. Click on the photos to hear these two bands.

Side Note: The Melody Boys play "The Sheik" 1919, two years before Valentino's film "The Sheik" became a big hit and the term "Sheik" was widely used for guys in the same way "Vamp" was used for women.

The Ten Knights play "My Man Rocks Me" 1924. So, I only count eight Knights in this photo?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus