Skip to main content

Blogs from My Web Site - Dolls Imitate Life

I got this photo from France. Some of these old photos are
the best, aren't they? You wonder what the occasion was and who these people were.

I love the wax doll I put above the photo. He has human hair and wears his original costume. I do not know his origin. But, when it comes to half dolls, I prefer the wax ones. They're so real looking. I have some other wax dolls, made like him, that I will share in a future post. This guy is made to sit on something with his legs dangling.

Below the photo are a Blossom, that probably had a hat originally, a small Lenci with a great expression, and a French doll that is wearing her original silk polka-dotted costume. I've had her for awhile, and she is one of my favorite dolls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus