Skip to main content

Blogs from My Web Site - Alma Rubens, Cytherea

This scan is of Alma Rubens with her look-a-like doll named Cytherea. This was a movie, made in 1924, named after that doll.


Check out the other photos I have of boudoir dolls in movies, by clicking on the link, located on my Blog, "Frau Wulf's Web Site - Silent Film, Boudoir Dolls, Music", scroll to the theater photo. Click on that photo, and then click on the "Read My Lips" Icon. There are other film photos on that page. I divided the photos in two categories "Read My Lips" "(silent films) and "Can You Hear Me Now" (talkies).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Risque Postcards with boudoir dolls for sale on eBay