Skip to main content

Finally, She Shows Us More Cool Dolls

I know what you're thinking - bring on more cool doll photos, so here you are. This doll is German, possibly Steiner, not verified as yet, but it's musical. Yeah, it's musical, and its box still plays well. As soon as I can get a clip of the song, I will post it.

But, more about the doll - she's 22" and wears her original costume, one that is very elaborate and not normally seen on German dolls. I guess we don't usually see these gorgeous outfits because the ones made of silk disappear with age as this one is trying so hard to do. So, let's enjoy it while it lasts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus