Skip to main content

More Almas




Comments

  1. Coleman's give 2 different accounts of Alma.
    Volumne 1 has Alma 1900-1901, made in Germany and trademark registered to Borgfeldt.
    Volumne 2 has Alma 1929-30 as Turin, Italy. Felt dolls similar to Lenci, wearing artistically designed felt clothes.Marked Alma on foot or labelled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've seen some of the German Alma dolls - they are non-boudoir types, what I'd describe as bisque (not sure of what it is), but those type of child's doll.

    What I've seen of the Italian Alma is felt, Lenci style dolls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus