Skip to main content

Musical Pola Negri Boudoir Dolls

This and other German boudoir dolls (divanpuppen) were often times inspired by Pola Negri, who made a few German films in her career. This one, in particular, is a musical smoker. The music box, located inside the torso area, plays "Valencia".


Click the photo, above, to hear "Valencia." Unfortunately, I didn't keep the information about who is singing this version and what year it was made. But, if I find it, I will update this entry.

The video, below, is the sound of her music box ("Valencia").

video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus