Skip to main content

Wax Faced Boudoir Doll

I LOVE this one! Is she French? Her face is wax, she has silk floss hair and a cloth body. Sadly, her original costume has disappeared, as well as her right arm, but Sue felt so sorry for this beauty, she made her a new arm (Thanks Sue!). All that remains are a pair of green glass earrings and matching necklace that is barely hanging in there. I added the numerous vintage faux pearl necklaces and the marabou-trimmed pant outfit. She is missing her right shoe too. I wonder if something happened to her that caused the right arm and right shoe to come off........she doesn't want to talk about it so we'll just leave it at that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus