Skip to main content

Bachelor Mother - 1939 - David Niven, Ginger Rogers


Comments

  1. I really admire this, I mean it really looks interesting! I'm actually glad to see all this stuff,Thanks for convey this.

    Term Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you find it interesting. That's what I want this blog to be all about. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that overall I am really impressed with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks! Nice of you to let me know. It wouldn't be half as nice if I didn't have other people contributing to it.

    So, I will take this opportunity to post a request for more photos and information from fellow collectors of this era, be it music, film, fashion, and, of course, boudoir dolls!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus