Skip to main content

Dark Shadows



This is definitely going to date me. I couldn't wait to get home from school so I could watch Dark Shadows - we could not set a timer to record nor was there Beta, VHS, DVD or TiVo. You either saw the show that day or you'd have to wait, as I have, 40 years to watch it on DVD.........and, I must say, I enjoy it just as much as I did back then.

This show is what got me interested in cylinder phonographs and antiques, in general, as well as the desire to one day own an antique shop. It's amazing to me that a Gothic soap opera could have such an influence on me, and yet, it did. Weird.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus