Skip to main content

New Look to My Web Sites

I have several web sites that used to have a different format to them; they had several pages with photos, videos and music - well, my server changed their service, and I don't know if all my files are permanently gone or not. I've emailed them.

In the meantime, you will notice a new design and format. It's not what I want, and the design choices are very modern. So, I'm going to experiment. You'll be seeing changes as time permits. It takes a lot of time to get it a certain way.

But, I am adding pages that will contain photos, video, and music.

My web sites are:


And, the new web site that came with the new service is:


I also have the following web sites linked to my Ruby Lane Shop:



I'm going to have to re-think all of this.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus