Skip to main content

Watch Your Step

Comments

  1. How fun! I favor the line "take care...or beware..don't walk over in a trance, unless.. you wish..to ride in an ambulaaaaaance..."
    Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps, this would make a great video for the kids to teach them pedestrian safety. Seems like no one has taught our youngins to look before they leap because I've noticed even the older kids just step out and assume all the cars will stop for them. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus