Skip to main content

Who's a Clown? Raise Your Hand.



This unusual-looking Pierrot has larger than normal limbs. He's missing his skull cap. Not sure if this is how he originally came. Now that I think about it, he may not have had a cap originally so that one could be made to match his outfit. If this was originally a doll kit, it required the person to make a body and outfit. I acquired this Pierrot from Germany. He's marked, but I cannot read what it says. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Comments

  1. I love the caption you gave this one, very clever! When you receive dolls dismantled such as this one, do you ever put any of them together as a full doll again or do you prefer leaving them as you found them? I am curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I wish I could do that on every post, but the "clever" part of my brain seems to be in the "off" position most of time.

    No, I do not create a doll from the doll parts. I leave them as they are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What a Marvelous Age We Live In!

Boudoir Doll Sighting - The Film "Speedy" - Harold Lloyd - 1928

Harold Lloyd, Ann Christy in "Speedy" 1928 - boudoir doll given away as prize at Coney Island.








Unfortunately, this YouTube film clip has the wrong music and repeats scenes and has scenes out of context so it doesn't represent the movie correctly. The Coney Island part of this movie, the way it originally was, was great! You might want to rent the DVD - Netflix has it. Anyway, boudoir doll starts at 3:54.........

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips