Skip to main content

Anita-Type Boudoir Doll Smoker - Marked M

This boudoir doll needs a little help, however, I'm a big believer in non-invasive improvements. In other words, do not make changes to an old doll that will permanently alter it such as gluing on a wig, touching up the face paint, etc.

These photos show an Anita-type smoker as I received her.

I will post photos of what I've added so you can see the difference. The first thing I'll probably give her is a cigarette. I was hoping her original one fell inside her head, but nothing rattled.......so, I will have to make her a new cig.


Comments

  1. est super!!!! Я пребываю в диком веселье от восторга, который вызвала во мне эта кукла!!! Отлично!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Я счастлив вы любит эта кукла. Вы для вашего восторга! Я надеюсь что это переводит правильно.

    English translation (Using BabelFish):

    Tash - I am in the wild merriment from the enthusiasm, which caused in me this doll!!! It is excellent!!!

    Frau Wulf - I am happy you like this doll. Thank you for your enthusiasm! I hope this translates correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What a Marvelous Age We Live In!

Boudoir Doll Sighting - The Film "Speedy" - Harold Lloyd - 1928

Harold Lloyd, Ann Christy in "Speedy" 1928 - boudoir doll given away as prize at Coney Island.








Unfortunately, this YouTube film clip has the wrong music and repeats scenes and has scenes out of context so it doesn't represent the movie correctly. The Coney Island part of this movie, the way it originally was, was great! You might want to rent the DVD - Netflix has it. Anyway, boudoir doll starts at 3:54.........

Little Girl with Boudoir Doll

Cute photo of girl with boudoir doll