Skip to main content

Movie Rental Suggestion - "Golden Earrings" Marlene Dietrich 1947



I really enjoyed the movie, Golden Earrings. I think this was quite a different role for Marlene Dietrich. She did a great job.

The story is set in pre-war Germany. An Englishman (Ray Milland) escapes from the Germans and poses as a gypsy with the help of a lone gypsy woman. Before he can leave the country, he must get secrets from a German scientist. In the process, his life takes an interesting turn.


I found the song, Golden Earrings, sung by Peggy Lee. Click on Golden Earrings to hear.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus