Skip to main content

Fabulous Flapper


I just got this doll, and I have to say she is fabulous! She measures 29" and was made to be in a standing position. Her legs are wired inside to make them stiff. She wears a felt pleated skirt with matching jacket. She wears a silk tie and is holding a pair of suede gloves and matching clutch purse. She has red silk floss hair and her face is covered in silk. Her costume is detailed with wool collar and pocket trim, and she wears a flower corsage on her jacket at her neck. What a Gal!



Comments

  1. I've never seen such beautiful, amazing doll from the late twenties/early thirties. The doll reminds me a lot of the cover of the original 1930 Nancy Drew "The Mystery in the old clock". lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus