Skip to main content

Cars

Rudolph Valentino - 1925

Rudolph Valentino 1925

Rudolph Valentino and his Isotta-Fraschini.

Rudolph Valentino in his Voison in front of Chateau Juan les Pins (his in-laws' home) in France.


This is my late husband in his Model T bucket. This photo was taken in the early 1980's at Calico (ghost town), California....yeah, I rode in that! Being the good sport that I was, I even rode in that to Las Vegas!

This photo was taken in the late 1960/early 1970's (the horrible lime green paint is a clue). My late husband had plans to restore it. After he died, I had planned to restore it. I was in the beginning stage of restoring this Model A coupe when I moved. So, I ended up selling it instead. It had a rumble seat too. Cool car. Had the potential of being super cool!



Here is a YouTube video, showing cars from the 1920/30's

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus