Skip to main content

Smile

I definitely smiled when this tagged Munecas Pages Madrid doll arrived today! What a great face! Her felt outfit is faded, however, inside her hat is brick red. Because her shoes look to be about the same color, I'm wondering if her hat should be folded to expose the inside color. What do you think?

After owning several dolls made by this Spanish company, I am convinced that these dolls rival Lenci. They are detailed, well made and have real-looking faces. Love it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus