Skip to main content

Doll Collection

The back of this photo reads, "Dear Anna Lou and Oscar, Wishing you a Merry Christmas and many blessings in the New Year. Please remember me to your father, with love. Catharine and Wyman adore the South and long to go back again. Margaret C Dittmar - part of my doll collection."

And, what a collection it is! Looks like she had a boudoir doll wedding party (bride, groom and 4 bridesmaids). In addition to boudoir dolls, she had some other super dolls; including J.K. Farnell (Alpha Toys) and Chad Valley

The back of this photo is written, "To Anna Lou and Oscar, Wishing you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year with love Margaret C. Maywood (Mrs. Charles G.) I am happily married to a splendid man, Margaret"

Sounds like a very happy woman!





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus