Skip to main content

It Began with Just One Boudoir Doll


Here is an old photo of a composition "Standard" boudoir doll. Although written on the photo is "my bedroom," it is not my bedroom ;)

This photo reminds me of how I got into collecting boudoir dolls. I only wanted one for my bed.......and before I knew it, I had over 100 in my bedroom and over 100 others scattered throughout the house. That was 10 years ago, and a lot has changed since that time. I have significantly reduced their numbers, and they are no longer throughout the house, not even one on my bed.



This was my bedroom in 2001.

Then, there were three.

This was my office in 2004.

This was one wall in my bedroom in 2004.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus