Skip to main content

Madame Cadillac

Written on the back of this old photo is "Antoine de la Monthe Cadillac." The photo is dated August 22, 1926. Also written is "Madame Cadillac doll named after founder of Detroit at Sesquicentennial Exposition."

When I first saw this photo, I thought it was a real person that resembled a half doll (I didn't realize she was standing on a chair)....but, another look made me realize it's a half doll that looks like a real person. I think the photo is a great guide for those of you that wish to make your half doll a gown for your "Madame Cadillac."


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Risque Postcards with boudoir dolls for sale on eBay