Skip to main content

Pierrot Half Doll

This wonderful Pierrot half doll is marked "21183." The owner told me that this half doll is porcelain. I looked up the number in a half doll book, and it states that the number is associated with Sitzendorfer Porzellanfabrik, however, I don't know for sure if that is what the number represents. At any rate, this half doll has great looking face paint; so realistic.

The owner wished to be anonymous and requested I make the photos "Courtesy of a Frau Wulf Fan." Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the blog. Your photos help me to keep on blogging.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus