Skip to main content

French Statuette - Maurice Milliere


This cute 16" statuette is marked, "CFG Made in France, Paris." The top of the base looks like it was handwritten when the plaster/cement was wet. I cannot make out what it says. She wears her original, fragile netted dress. Unfortunately, when shipped, her left wrist and inner arm suffered damage, however, she's still a fabulous souvenir from the past!





After doing some checking on the Internet, I believe the top marking on the statuette's base is Maurice Milliere's signature. I have not figured out what the one underneath his signature is yet. See samples I found of his signature, below:



Comments

  1. http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1439971048585.2054250.1512325928&type=3&l=cc3a844124

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can open this link to my collection of Milliere dolls: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1439971048585.2054250.1512325928&type=3&l=cc3a844124

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Nannette! You have a super collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I have a new link to my Milliere doll collection on Pinterest with almost 100 photos. https://www.pinterest.com/nannetterod/boudoir-dolls-of-maurice-milliere/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Risque Postcards with boudoir dolls for sale on eBay