Skip to main content

The Doll Room

Here are some dolls in the doll room. The guy with the wax head has glass eyes and is really cool. He looks like a shop display. The all cloth doll, wearing green and pink is a mystery to me. I'm not sure who made her. I got her from England, and I wonder if she's not made by Alpha Farnell or a similar English company. If anyone knows, or has a doll like it, I'd love to know. The doll in yellow is French, and the doll in the turban with sequin cape looks like a French head, but she's another mystery doll. But, I think she's super!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus