Skip to main content

French Pierrette - Bebe Sans Rival

 Dominique sent me these photos of this wonderful 65-70cm (25-27") French Pierrette boudoir doll. She is in her original box, marked Bébé Sans Rival.

Dominique emailed me that the Bébé Sans Rival doll was made by Mme de Kaspareck. According to Dominique, Jeanne de Kaspareck was an artist  whose studio was in Paris. She made some interesting dolls, although she was best known for creating the classic all felt non-boudoir types. Apparently, up until now, it was not evident that she previously made boudoir dolls, so for Dominique to find this doll in her box is a "real great find." 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus