Skip to main content

The Clothes Make the Girl!

 Sue made this jumper, using a vintage pattern. You can find this pattern and others on-line. There's a seller that has patterns you can download. There is also a seller that has hard copies for sale. Check out Etsy and eBay.


 I bought this composition/cloth Anita-type - has anyone discovered which of these type dolls are actually Anita Novelty Company and which are other manufacturers? After all these years, I still don't know. I believe the ones with the double eyeliner are Gerling. Not sure if that's still the belief or not.

 I added a double row of rhinestone trim and fluffed up her hair in front. The rest of her wig is too glued down to fluff. I added boudoir doll shoes I had stashed away. 

 I felt she still needed more flapperizing, so I added a vintage faux pearl necklace and another glass necklace, as well as a coat I had that was made a few years ago. She's quite the flapper  now! And, as I always like, these things I've added can be removed and do not alter the doll in any way.


Comments

  1. She looks great now, and the coat and necklace are beautiful finishing touches :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You just have to dig in your stash of extras to see what you can use.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus