Skip to main content

Did I mention I LOVE color?

Not sure this works, but I chose an Alma smoker because of the color of her outfit. I think I like her best in the guest room, rather than the fireplace mantle. On the mantle are 3 mid-century vases (2 are Fenton), a Bristol glass vase, a pair of mid-century modern iron candlestick holders, and a Franciscan Coronado coffee pot. The framed Renoir print is set as a backdrop. 

Given the Nina Hartmann examples, these items are too spread out - this display needs serious work!


I thought I'd add a photo of the guestroom, showing a collection of coffee/tea/chocolate pots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus