Skip to main content

Topic #3 - How to Photograph Art Dolls, Capturing Their Spirit

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Child-girl-Doll-Camera-photographer-original-old-1900s-Photo-postcard-ut20-/381671215766?hash=item58dd609296:g:XygAAOSwZQxW5LsW

Although, I'm no expert, as with the other things on this blog, it is only my opinion. I will be showing you photos I've taken, as well as photos I've found on Pinterest, that I believe are a few examples of ways to photograph your dolls that help bring out their personality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus