Skip to main content

GrePoir

 Click the photo, above, to see my previous blog post dated February 16, 2011 regarding GrePoir.

 This GrePoir beauty is tagged, confirming that these dolls were French made.
 The Dolly Sisters loved boudoir dolls, including GrePoir (in background) and German-made dolls.

 Sue sent me this photo of her GrePoir (2 are smokers), some are musical.
Sue dressed the one in pink and the musical one. The smokers remain as they were.
Information about GrePoir, Inc came from the Collector's Encyclopedia of Dolls by Dorothy Coleman.

Actress, Blanche Sweet, with her GrePoir smoker

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus