Skip to main content

Nancy Drexel Rosalinde? NAIDA?

 Check out this Rosalinde! (Update - maybe, I should say Rosalinde-type?) She is very much like the one shown in my 1928 photo of actress, Nancy Drexel. Could it be the same one? The earring and bracelet appear to be the same. She even has rings like the doll in the photo. Being she's 88 years old, there's a possibility her original outfit had to be replaced which would explain why the outfit isn't the same as the one in the photo......What do you think? (Update - being there are other dolls with this tag that are the same type doll, this doll's outfit is most likely original to her)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus

Thaïs by Demetre Chiparus