Skip to main content

Sleepy Time Gal Christmas Card

I've blogged this before,  but wanted to blog this cool Christmas card from the all-girl band, "Sleepy Time Gals," posing with their boudoir dolls!

Speaking of previous blogs, in case you don't know, you can search the blog for previous posts by typing in the upper left hand corner with the magnifying glass icon. Type "Christmas," and click the magnifying glass, and you'll find previous Christmas-related blog posts. I had to update a few of them because of dead links. I will try to update as many dead links as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Todd

A Collection of Thelma Todd Film Clips

JxB French Boudoir Doll Head with Box for Sale on my web site - timetravelerstn.com

I have two JxB Boudoir Doll Heads for sale on my web site - Click the photo, above, to access that site.


Risque Postcards with boudoir dolls for sale on eBay